Who are you? And where are you? Every Monday at 1:25pm, call-in to win, just by answering those 2 questions! This week, you can win Raging Rivers WaterPark tickets!
- Listen for the Roll Call every Monday at 1:25pm.
- Call 1-844-969-1011 to tell Mike who you are & where you are to win!
Can you rap or sing? Finish that lyric? Or, guess that song? During Neally-oh-kee, do just that! This week, you can win Gateway Grizzlies baseball tix & Sky Zone (Fairview Heights & Fenton) passes!
- Listen for Neally-oh-kee every Tuesday at 3:30pm & 5:30pm.
- Call 1-844-969-1011 to play & win!
The 8-0-8 Countdown
Weeknights & Saturdays at 8:08, JBo & Tabi counts down the day’s biggest songs on BOOST. And this week, you can win Amp Up Action Park passes!
- Call 1-844-969-1011 to vote for your favorite songs before the countdown starts (or vote in our app & on our website).
- Listen for the 8-0-8 Countdown to start at 8:08pm.
- At the end of it, JBo or Tabi will highlight the potential songs that were played.
- Be the first caller to tell JBo or Tabi which song from the highlight was not aired during The 8-0-8. If you’re right, you WIN!
Take our Control Freaks surveys and win an Echo Dot Speaker & Raging Rivers WaterPark tickets!
Click here to join the Control Freaks.
Official legal rules for all BOOST contests:
- Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from BOOST 101.9 within thirty (30) days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, BOOST 101.9 reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents. Age limits will vary from contest to contest as determined by BOOST 101.9. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor may be asked to a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but BOOST 101.9 reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Employees of the Gateway Creative Broadcasting, Inc., a contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (844, 800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. BOOST 101.9 disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond BOOST 101.9’s control, or otherwise. For all contests BOOST 101.9 disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. BOOST 101.9 is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant’s ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest.
- Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, BOOST 101.9 reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
- Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant BOOST 101.9 exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree BOOST 101.9 may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the contest includes any creative material from the participant, including but not limited to, consumer created content, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that BOOST 101.9 is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting BOOST 101.9 a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
- Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against BOOST 101.9, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants may be required to sign an official waiver form provided by BOOST 101.9.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to BOOST 101.9, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner may be required to provide BOOST 101.9 with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of BOOST 101.9 personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. BOOST 101.9 will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and BOOST 101.9’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of BOOST 101.9, BOOST 101.9 reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as BOOST 101.9 deems appropriate. All decisions made by BOOST 101.9 are final. BOOST 101.9 may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, BOOST 101.9 reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the BOOST 101.9 release form to claim the prize. BOOST 101.9 may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on BOOST 101.9. BOOST 101.9 disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the visit BOOST 101.9’s website. All entries become the property of the Gateway Creative Broadcasting, Inc. and will not be returned.
- Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. BOOST 101.9 shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.